Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Since no one reads this anyway...

I might as well have some fun with it.

I don't really have much to say. I never do, not really anyway. I have my opinions and I voice them but I don't feel like I ever say anything of importance. I'm just kind of floating. I don't really make a difference in the world. I just am. I am nothing special, I don't have any real talents. I like to think of myself as a ghost, in the happiest way of course. I don't really belong anywhere. I've always felt that way like I belong somewhere but it's somewhere that is unobtainable. I don't ever feel complete except for when I have something to be proud of and as of lately I don't have anything. I  have an amazing relationship, of which I have my doubts (sorry Jamie), but other than that I'll I have is my dream of being a teacher. Even so it's simply that, a dream.  I am lost. That's probably the most profound sentence I have written, or spoke, or thought in a long while, maybe even ever. I don't know where to go, I just know I have to keep on going.


I wrote that ^^^^ a few days ago and I just now read it and I was going to post it as is; But then I realized that it's not me. I was upset when I wrote it and now me posting it would just be me wanted attention. So maybe that's what life is, one giant game of trying to get attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment